To make a donation
PayPal is a safe, easy way to donate to SAKKS online. The service allows you to pay in any way you prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances, without sharing financial information.
Send cheque to: PO Box 318
South Australia 5000
SAKKS - Supporting Aussie Kids with Kabuki Syndrome
Who is Supporting Aussie Kids with Kabuki Syndrome?
We are a registered not for profit charity who support families/care givers who have a child with Kabuki Syndrome.
Our Key Objectives
- To celebrate the achievements of all KS children.To support families/caregivers by offering information,friendship and contact with other families.
- To provide information to the public; raise awareness.
- To provide information to the educational and medical sectors.
- To increase awareness and aid in earlier diagnosis.
- To support the siblings of KS children, giving them an opportunity to talk with other siblings in a similar situation.
How your donation helps SAKKS
- Enable families to receive current information and bimonthly newsletters.
- Provide gifts/cards for children who are in hospital.
- Fund Family days and special camps for children with Kabuki syndrome.
- Emergency travel funding.